Super excited to have been featured as a Caswell House Makeup Artist on the fabulous Love My Dress again last week!
My delightful bride, Emily, planned a modern, timeless, yet traditional wedding at the fabulous Caswell House last year. We created soft boho waves for her and perfect, simple looking, natural makeup. I love how her styling brought colour in but the brightness wasn’t overpowering. Perfection – but what else would you expect from one of my recommended florists, The Great Little Flower Company
Her girls were all great fun and we spent the morning singing Disney songs! What more could you want?!
- Photography – BETTI CONFETTI PHOTOGRAPHY
- Videography – SHOOT IT YOURSELF
- Venue – CASWELL HOUSE
- Humanist Celebrant – PAT WINSLOW
- Emily’s Dress – ‘Carenne’ + ‘Voulaire’ by CHARLIE BREAR from ELLIE SANDERSON
- Shoes – RACHEL SIMPSON
- Earrings – JULES BRIDAL JEWELLERY
- Flower Crown – THE GREAT LITTLE FLOWER COMPANY
- Evening Belt – LIBERTY IN LOVE
- Hair + Make-up Artist – MAXINE WILSON
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses – ASOS + DOROTHY PERKINS
- James’ Outfit + Shoes – THE VINTAGE SUIT HIRE CO.
- Rings – BEVERLY HILLS JEWELLERS
- Florist – THE GREAT LITTLE FLOWER COMPANY
- Lights – DORIS LOVES
- Catering – INDULGENCE BOUTIQUE HOSPITALITY
- Favours + Cakes – ALL CAKES AND SIZES
- Stationery – BLUSH & GOLD + PRINTED.COM
- Entertainment – LATCHEPEN + MISTER KANISH + BELLE STUDIO